Health Analytics is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Health Analytics takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Health Analytics:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. Health Analytics is conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Health Analytics. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Boomcycle.com:
- Phone: (410) 997-3314
- Home Offices address: Health Analytics, LLC, 9200 Rumsey Rd. Suite 215, Columbia, MD 21045
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of Health Analytics relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies.
- Assistive Technologies (JAWS, NVDA screen readers)
- Wavetool Automated tool
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Health Analytics, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations
Known limitations for Health Analytics:
- For website report generation, Health Analytics uses a third party application (WooRank) and Health Analytics doesn’t have control over the third party plugin/widget provided by WooRank. The third party WooRank has accessibility issues for screen readers, motor impaired and low vision users.